- Portable folding outdoor cook station with counter and storage space for a camping stove or grill, cooking utensils, and cookware
- One-piece powder-coated steel frame unfolds to reveal an aluminum countertop, storage rack, fold-out side tables, collapsible sink, and lantern pole
- Heat-resistant aluminum countertop provides space for a camp stove; lower rack for Dry good storage; collapsible soft-shell sink with drain for dishes
- Three fold-out side tables hold food/beverages and paper towels and have hooks for grilling utensils and garbage bags, as well as stem glass holders
- Folds flat for storage, with carry handles for portability; measures 22.2 x 70.1 x 68.3 inches open, 21.7 x 5.9 x 34.8 inches folded, weighs 22.4 lbs
The GCI Outdoor master cook portable folding camp kitchen brings the kitchen outside for camping, picnics, tailgating, grilling, and outdoor parties. With space for a camp stove or grill, countertop surfaces for cookware and utensils, a dry good storage rack, and a collapsible soft-shell sink with a drain for dishes, it makes outdoor meal prep and cooking easy and convenient.
The one-piece powder-coated steel frame easily unfolds, revealing an outdoor kitchen with an extended aluminum countertop, wire storage rack, three plastic fold-out side tables, collapsible sink, and telescoping pole for hanging a lantern. The heat-resistant aluminum countertop holds up to 48 pounds and is the ideal space for a camp stove or grill. A lower wire rack holds up to 35 pounds for dry goods storage.
The three fold-out side tables hold 30 pounds each, and have beverage holders, stemware holders, a paper towel holder, and hooks to hold grilling tools and garbage bags. And the soft-shell sink with a drain collapses easily when the unit is folded up. Easy to open, set up, and close.