- TOUGHEST MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL: The reinforced shovel is made from hardened, heat-treated military solid carbon steel; its head is tough enough to survive any situation. Additionally, its military-grade thicken handle makes it a breeze to work with. Handle abuse and multiple amounts of impact without scratches or dents
- 24-in-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: Features 24 tools in this convenient folding shovel: shovel board, saw, hatchet, hoe, hexagonal wrench, knife, hunting spear, bottle opener, screwdriver, blade, compass, fire starter, whistle, etc... It's ideal for off-roading, camping, hiking, SUVing, backpacking, fishing, RV camping, and a must-have for expeditions, cadets, scouts, military personnel, hikers, camper, hunter, fisherman, gardener, survivalist, truck driver, motorcyclist, etc.
- SURVIVAL SHOVEL WITH AXE - The hatchet is made from a strong mix of chromium and high carbon steel. Two of the most rigid metals that can handle any kind of abuse and impact. It's super sturdy chopping down trees and splitting wood. This shovel has passed the durability tests and our destruction tests and will be standing the test of time
- SCREW-ON EXTENSIONS BARS - Except for being an ordinary folding shovel, you can extend this shovel to a comfortable size for standing up digging. You can choose the length of the shovel by adding fewer or more extensions according to your height; Each extension bar is 7.3 inches; The shovel can be from 9.05 inch when folded to 39.5 inches when fully extended
- EASE of ASSEMBLY & STORAGE - Let's face it, some shovels may be a little hard to store in an EDC bag if they are fully assembled. That's why you'll need to find a shovel that will be easy to put together and easy to disassemble when you have finished using it and want to store it back in the bag. Folding shovels by Sahara Sailor will likely be your best bet if storage is important
It is a really nice survival/ outdoor kit. It was a gift for my spouse. He loved it. It has a lot of useful tools. We had a missing part and the company exchanged the kit right away.
This is a pretty awesome set!A nice heavy duty bag that everything comes in.Is there a shovel and ax and it is very sharp!! Perfect to throw in the back of my Jeep for camping or anytime it will always come in handy!This is something everyone needs for their truck car camper RV or just to have for the hell of it! Lol pretty good price for what you get totally worth it 100%!
This is a great multi-tool! Lots of different ways to use each attachment and seems like it's high enough quality to last for a long time. The only CON I found is the tubes that couple together should have flat o-rings so when the tubes/polls are tightened down, vibrations from use won't rattle the threaded tubes/polls loose. Other than that it's a solid tool! Every sharp edge IS SHARP!
I was pleasantly surprised at how compact and lightweight this product was but yet very sturdy for use. This is easily added to my backpack for general hiking/camping. The components are very sturdy and handle well for digging and cutting wood. The knife, spear, flint, whistle, compass, and screwdrivers are welcome additions to the kit. Great product!
Have not used yet but seems great for the price. Blades are stored loosely isthe only negative. Some foam or cloth wrapped in parracord would be great to secure them. Other than that its a real compact fully loaded shovel.