- Ultra-light solar charger - built in 20000mAh high-quality mobile battery, compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and 99% of USB devices. The portable solar charger is equipped with a compass and two LED flashlights. Also, the total power of 74Wh is safe for air travel.
- 2 USB Outputs and 2 LED Flashlights - built-in 5V/ 2.1A USB Outputs, you can share this solar-powered charger with others. There is 1 solar charging indicator and 4 USB charging indicators on the solar power bank. The green light on when charging by solar, blue light on when USB charging. Also, two super bright LED flashlights with SOS mode are built for emergencies. It is an ideal companion for camping, traveling, hiking, among other outdoor activities.
- USB & Solar Charging Modes - the solar phone charger can be recharged via USB as well as through the solar panels. However, the charging speed is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate. As such, USB charging is recommended for your daily use, and solar charging is for emergency purposes only. NOTE: Please fully charge the solar power charger with an adapter before outdoor trips.
- Sturdy Durable and Waterproof - made from eco-friendly silicone, ABS, and PC materials, this rugged solar power bank has an excellent ability to dissipate heat. The power bank has a protective cover that is attached to the outside of the charging/discharging port, so it has a waterproof and dustproof function. In addition, it is also equipped with a carabiner, which you can hang on your backpack while climbing or hiking to charge this power bank through solar energy.
- The solar phone charger is CE, UL certified for safe and secure use.
I have other power bank chargers, but the problem with those is that the battery life diminishes with time, and when you really need it to change your phone or other things, there is not enough power left. So, the main positive part of this power bank is that is solar, meaning that a recharge is always available, as far as there is sunlight around you. Since using it, I have had no issues recharging it; and in a short time, I can recharge my phone. Also, it comes with a powerful flashlight, which is always a plus. Additionally, is it waterproof, something very important when used outdoor.
For someone who loves survival gear I saw this solar power rechargeable power bank and I was hooked ! The thought of having a solar panel battery that could fit in my backpack was awesome ! When I saw that it could also be recharged through a regular outlet I knew I had to get it ! Now I don’t have to worry about not charging my phone because I know I have something to give it power every where I go !
Good size, very dependable especially when you don't have electricity!
This is my second charger like this. Both of them still work (my wife kept stealing mine!) They last several hours and recharge my phone quickly. Definitely recommend. I have not tried the solar function.
As I travel a lot, power banks are very important to me. I am very satisfied with this power bank. It can charge two devices at the same time. The most important thing is that its charging speed is very fast, better than my previous power banks. . he most important thing is that its charging speed is very fast, better than my previous power bank, this time I bought the right one.