- Outer Cover Material: 210T Nylon, Waterproof and Breathable Fabrics; Lining Material: 190 T Polyester Pongee; Fill-Material: 100% hollow Microfiber.
- GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS - Rated temperature 5(C)--25(C), which allows sleeper warm even at 40(F). Comfort temperature is 17(C)--24(C). This is achieved through double-filled technology. Perfect for backpacking, camping, and hiking even using at home. Certainly the best sleeping bag for adventures
- GET FANTASTIC FREEDOM WITH SPECIAL DESIGN - Measures 29.5 W x 86.6 H inches. Perfectly fits an average size adult and tons of space for kids. Two-way zipper with zipper guard to prevent stuck hooks effectively. A separated zipper at the bottom can also make your feet often come out through the wind. The double zipper slider allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag on a warm night. You can even fully open the sleeping bag then use it as a blanket.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO PACK - Can be packed down into an ultra-compact bag in seconds. There's no need to fold or roll it. Just stuff it into the sturdy carrying bag, pull the straps, and it folds down into a small, light THREE POUND package that will easily fit in any backpack.
- EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN - Comes up with a travel-friendly carry bag, a compression sack with straps, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry along. Can easily be wiped clean or machine washed making it versatile and convenient.
Great sleeping bag and very warm make very well
I have used it for couple times，It is very easy to use and it is very comfortable.My son like it so much. Great quality and good color~ easy to pack.
It was for a young man of 12yrsIt is for camping. He got it for his birthday. He said it was a good looking and comfortable sleeping bag.
I bought this for my 4 year old, and it was perfect for her. Room to wiggle or snuggle up in the bag. It rolls up so small. Perfect for light camping gear, small and compact but with the perfect amount of fill to make it not too hot and not cold. Best part is when any dirt or leaves get in the bag, it is out with a quick shake. Slides right out because of the fabric. I can not stand the fleece inside of most sleeping bags because it traps pine needles, leaves, or dirt and it is so hard to get out when camping. You would need a different bag if camping in cokd weather, but this is a goid, spring, summer or fall bag. Bag also repells water but we sprayed it with additional to treat for our trip. Also love the zipper quality. What a great bag for the low price. Will be perfect for sleepovers later.
I like this sleeping bag because it is not too bulky Yet still kept us warm while camping outdoor with 40 degree temperatures outside.