- Outer Cover Material: 210T Nylon, Waterproof and Breathable Fabrics; Lining Material: 190 T Polyester Pongee; Fill-Material: 100% hollow Microfiber.
- GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS - Rated temperature 5(C)--25(C), which allows sleeper warm even at 40(F). Comfort temperature is 17(C)--24(C). This is achieved through double-filled technology. Perfect for backpacking, camping, and hiking even using at home. Certainly the best sleeping bag for adventures
- GET FANTASTIC FREEDOM WITH SPECIAL DESIGN - Measures 29.5 W x 86.6 H inches. Perfectly fits an average size adult and tons of space for kids. Two-way zipper with zipper guard to prevent stuck hooks effectively. A separated zipper at the bottom can also make your feet often come out through the wind. The double zipper slider allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag on a warm night. You can even fully open the sleeping bag then use it as a blanket.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO PACK - Can be packed down into an ultra-compact bag in seconds. There's no need to fold or roll it. Just stuff it into the sturdy carrying bag, pull the straps, and it folds down into a small, light THREE POUND package that will easily fit in any backpack.
- EASY TO CARRY AND CLEAN - Comes up with a travel-friendly carry bag, a compression sack with straps, which makes it quite convenient to store and carry along. Can easily be wiped clean or machine washed making it versatile and convenient.
It was for a young man of 12yrsIt is for camping. He got it for his birthday. He said it was a good looking and comfortable sleeping bag.
I like this sleeping bag because it is not too bulky Yet still kept us warm while camping outdoor with 40 degree temperatures outside.
It's a great sleeping bag
I purchased this for an 85 y/o man who could freeze in the middle of summer. We took it out into a houseboat for a few nights. At first, he wasn’t impressed. He said it was too light to keep him warm. I told him to just give it a chance and brought and extra couple blankets just to be on the safe side.After just a few minutes inside this sleeping bag, he smiled and said, “I was wrong! I’m plenty warm...”. (This was one of only a handful of times he’s ever admitted to being wrong, so we got a kick out of that!). We never even unfolded the other blankets.This sleeping bag comes up around the head and wraps you in warmth. I would highly recommend it. He’s about 5’5” and had plenty of room length wise. I would say at least another 6” would have easily still been comfy.The purple color is very nice, as well.
I have used it for couple times，It is very easy to use and it is very comfortable.My son like it so much. Great quality and good color~ easy to pack.