- Lightweight and comfortable are the features that our saddlebag offers your dog! Multi-functional dog backpack, ideal for dog hiking, camping, long trail walks, backpacking trips, traveling, or everyday use, especially in spring summer autumn.
- Dogs harness has a durable, tear, and water-resistant ripstop polyester and Breathable fabric mesh offer your loved pet cooling, comfortable feelings, and move more comfortably.
- Large: 32-39 inches. Choose the right size based on your dog's girth. Girth can be determined by measuring around the widest part of the rib cage.
- The hiking dog pack's adjustable straps can fit your dog well and sturdy buckles make it easy to put on and off, no matter your pet is small or large dogs. Dog harness hiking backpack has D-ring leash attachment, flexible grab handle.
- Two roomy main side pockets with semi-open pockets can carry dog food, pet toys, water, waste disposal bags, and so on. Lighten your load and free your hands.
This dog saddle is great and cool! I liked that it is breathable and not too heavy for the dog. I used it to put in a good amount of bags to clean up after my dogs. Now I can't say I forgot them! Also I put some essentials (masks) and a small first aid kit (something that is not too heavy for my dog). Overall it's a great product with amazing quality of the fabrics and materials. It just took my dog a few minutes to get used to it but now she doesn't even notice it.
My dog has always been a puller. First I tried a harness, which was a massive failure that made it easier for him to yank my arm around. Then I bought a gentle leader. That is actually an amazing product that works, but he still had some bad moments where something would distract him. After putting this pack on him and "giving him a job" its like there is an invisible wall right next to me and he doesnt ever walk past me and doesn't even try to pull or mark bushes anymore.
Great deal. Love it’s durability, lightweight, and it’s very functional. Most importantly, our dog is very happy with her backpack. I would recommend this dog backpack to anyone who is a dog owner.
I have a border collie puppy, he is about 6 months old and little over 30lbs. I bought a medium one for him. Once I got through tightening straps it fit perfectly and will grow with him for a long while. I put food on one side and his treats on the other. He wasn't sure of it at first but loved it after we got a little into the trails. It has held up to a few hikes and he doesn't try to rip it off.